Monday, January 19, 2009

Artist of the Week - Andrew Bird

This blog is place where fleeting things chase immortality. Ideas, opinions, emotions, etc are all captured like photographs and preserved forever. Right now I'm blossoming with delight. Yes there's a ski trip this weekend, but this is something bigger - an emotion much beyond my control. Still trembling with excitement, the emotions contained within are far stronger than I ever could have anticipated. Let me just explain...

About twenty minutes ago I was at Burger King, where I feasted on a Jr. Whopper and small fries for an incredible price of $2.54, yes, I know - it's incomprehensible. The sheer magnitude of this still hasn't completely set in, so I'm bracing for impact. How rarely does food-purchase gratification come so easily?

No comments: