Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Basic Decision

As the Lord's children, we just have to love Him and to be one with Him. We have to live the Lord Jesus. Also, we have to set our heart on the Lord's interest. We have to tell the Lord, "Lord, on this entire earth I have no other interest. My unique interest and desire is You. I love You because You love me. i want to live You. I want to live under Your instant and momentary leading."

This is basic. Dear saints, if you don't make such a decision you can never have the Lord's leading. You must tell the Lord, "Lord, thank You, You have chosen me, You have predestinated me, You have called, You have saved me, You have regenerated me, You have brought me to this day, and You have preserved me. Thank You, Lord, by your mercy and grace I love you. Besides You I have no other interests, or desire. I just want to live You, living under Your momentary leading."

Dear saints, this is more than basic! If you have not made such a basic decision, you don't need to talk about the leading. You are not in a position to have the Lord's leading. you must make such a decision.

- Witness Lee, Perfecting Training, pp.544-545

No comments: