Monday, December 1, 2008

Things on my mind...

My blog is expecting a new visitor so I decided to tidy up a bit.


Warren Buffet has a book I really want to read, The Snowball. I have the book and would like to start reading it but two things prevent this; 1) I haven't the time 2) It's preoccupied currently such as it is being used as a prop to elevate my monitor.

Also, there is a book on my desk about some ridiculous thing called a FairTax. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer right? Yup, I should read it.

Song: I Don't Mind
Album: Cherry Tree EP
Artist: The National

I've decided to start posting an occasional picture or two. This week in pictures; but only one or two, so as to keep a slight trickle of viewership. That would be good I think.

Ready for my third glass of gingerbread egg nogg, a close cousin to the potentially better tasting boiled-custard. Which, dear reader, do you prefer?

No comments: