Saturday, September 17, 2011

going concern

buttermilk, cake flour, blueberry, pancakes. incredulous. somebody pinch me. this is a dream. i'm in breakfast heaven...

then suddenly, i read a comment from this precocious accounting student who wants to correct my financial statement from weeks ago. mr. chan, it seems you do have a point. here's his comment, posted just today:
I believe your breakfast is not being faithfully represented. It seems that you've expensed all of the costs in this one breakfast period. However, the griddle can be depreciated over its useful life of breakfasts. 
we affirm the previous comment and will capitalize the griddle expenditure to be depreciated over it's useful life. the $60 breakfast was actually a $35 breakfast.

- the staff at d&d would like to thank our loyal readers for their scrutiny and care

1 comment:

c.chan said...

I am the aforementioned Mr. Chan, and I approve this message.