Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The economy, stupid

I've invented a new study area in the deepest corner of my bedroom. Yesterday I shelled out major cash for some Starbucks Verona Bold coffee. May have to start making a pot a day, but who can argue with the productivity boost we derive from caffeine. And it tastes so yummy!

I added a new feature to the blog, imeem has a feature where you can embed music, so right now I have another National song featured. At the rate I've been listening though, this song will be yesterday's news (like over-indulged ramen).

I'm not sure about the political race; I'm no election pundit, but I've humbly observed that people either like Obama or the don't, yet with Clinton it's either they hate her or they love her. How is that? I think even Democrats must concede that she's had a far more polarizing effect on their party than any other candidate to run; agreed?

Obama vs McCain would be interesting. I've heard people say that the Democrats couldn't possibly screw up this election. Should they really be that arrogant? Who do they blame for Bush being re-elected? The entire incompetent-State of America I suppose? I honestly think that whichever Democrat wins will have his work cut out for him. And the work hasn't even begun, I would propose. Thats all for now; just a brief outburst of opinion. Don't want to vomit my opinions everywhere.

No comments: